This is a central part of our mission to empower scholars to go to college and change the world, beginning with their own community in high school.
- Internships: During their Junior or Senior Year, each student has a semester-long internship at a business in Phoenix.
- PLTW and STEM: Scholars explore pathways in computer science, engineering, and biomedical science to learn technical skills and collaboratively begin solving tomorrow’s problems today. The school’s Makerspace, complete with a 3D printer, is used with this program.
- Verizon Innovate Learning: Scholars develop apps to meet the needs of local businesses and conduct user testing to refine the app’s effectiveness.
- Forensic Science: Future crime scene investigators begin honing their skills today in our Forensic Science class.
- Seed Spot Next: Scholars apply design thinking skills with communication, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math to develop innovative solutions to some of the world’s most pressing problems.